Electric Power Wheelchair – Lightweight (50 lbs including Lithium Battery) by Innuovo
This novel lightweight power chair is considered to be the most comfortable power wheelchair around. The design has been newly upgraded to provide more stability and security for the user.
In many power wheelchair reviews, this model comes up often as one of the easiest electrically powered wheelchairs to purchase these days. This truly remarkable wheelchair is FDA approved due to its reliable safety features. Riders also report that the riding experience is luxuriously comfortable with the well cushioned backrest, seat and headrest.
As far as mobil wheel chairs are concerned, this newly upgraded model selection offers many terrific benefits. This is by far one of the most safest, secure, comfortable, lightweight powered wheelchair found anywhere according to the fine customer reviews and professional recommendations.
This chair features an advanced designed joystick that delivers 360 degree action and an updated and secure electric-magnetic braking system that’s super easy to operate. This system allows the rider to have one hand free to brake when needed, and it works well on flat surfaces as well as on sloped environments too.
The ultra-stable solid wheels on the front and rear offer an incredibly smooth ride to just about any location. The 2X 250 weight powerful motors and topnotch construction makes this superior wheelchair extremely reliable and can handle even difficult mobility situations with ease.
This chair features a unique rear anti-leaning technology that makes the unit exceptionally stable and remarkably safe for use. There are two powerful and long-lasting batteries included for added rider and caregiver peace-of-mind.
Riders and caregivers alike will fall in love with the thick and incredibly comfy seat and padded back and headrest that helps prevent undo pressure on those vulnerable body parts like the neck, spine, hips and buttocks. This helps to prevent unwanted pressure problems that can lead to dangerous and painful bedsores common in individuals that have limited mobility.
A front wheel shock absorber feature plus outstanding construction details, like precision welding, helps to ensure that this wheelchair will last a very long time. An allover lightweight sturdy frame is easy to transport, and the quick fold-down design offers compact carry/transport/storage solutions.
This chair selection is ideal for motor vehicle or airplane travel as the sleek silhouette and fold-down storage feature allows the chair to be stored without needing a lot of space.
The seat cushion offers cool breathable comfort able to be washed when needed. This chair can go up to 12.5 MPH on a full charge, and can safely accommodate weights up to 295 lbs.
- FDA Approved for Safety
- Rotating Joystick 360 Degrees for Exceptional Maneuvering Power in SmallerSpaces
- Sturdy Design with Top-Quality Construction for Long-Term Reliability
- Lightweight Enough for Portable Mobility Option
- Easy Fold-Down Option Open/Close/Lock for Convenient Multiple Uses
- Incredibly Supportive & Comfy Seat/Back Padding with Washable BreathableCushion
- Handles Various Terrains Including Slopes with Ease
- Includes Improved Electric-Magnetic Braking System Rider Can Use One HandAction
- Adjustable Anti-Leaning Rear Design for Increased Stability & Safety of theRider
- Includes Two Batteries
- Manufacturer Warranty & Replacement Parts Available
- Directions Difficult to Decipher for Some, but Customer Service Able toHelp
- Caution for Larger Individuals – Lightweight Design for 220 to 295 lbs Depending on Model